Due to results of studies of thermal insulating properties of various materials, the specialists of the company “Teplobak” offer our partners a unique solution in the market of Ukraine – heat accumulator with powder-vacuum insulation (VÒÀ/V-1).
The heat accumulator VÒÀ/V-1 is assembled from two different tanks in size, in the space between them is created an average vacuum (0,1 mBar) and filled with insulating powder (λ = 0.007-0,01 W/m∙K).
Compared to classical models of heat accumulators, the tank VÒÀ/V-1 ensures effective heat accumulation due to minimal heat loss. Powder-vacuum insulation (PVI) replaces traditional to 100 cm urethane-foam isolation. Thermal conductivity of PVI is in the range 0,007 – 0,01 W/m∙K, when thermal conductivity of rock wool – 0,06 W/m∙K, and urethane-foam 0,04 W/m∙K. This heat accumulator with powder-vacuum insulation occupies about the same space as traditional models of similar size.
Benefits of tank-heat accumulator VÒÀ/V-1:
- capacity of 2000-10000 liters;
- possibility of mounting outside the boiler room in the open air;
- possibility of underground installation;
- up to 10 times better thermal insulation in comparison with analogues;
- absolute insulation moisture resistance;
- long-term accumulation of heat;
- stable temperature stratification of heat carrier through the system of stratification;
- ideal for use with heat pump or solar collector.
To ensure stable temperature stratification of water, the tank VÒÀ/V-1-1 is equipped with unique system of stratification.
Tank VÒÀ/V-1 - the first step in the development of our seasonal heat accumulators. The company “Teplobak” continues to work in this direction in order our partners to get more out of mutual cooperation.
«Teplobak» - art of heat accumulation.